When buying from our online shop you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Over 18s only!
- Paypal E-Cheque not accepted.
- Unfortunately we currently only ship to Mainland UK - any order to the Isles, N.I. or Ireland will be cancelled & refunded - Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- We have set a tier pricing system. Pricing will increase as additional boxes are required (a box fits 24 bottles or 48 cans), we will absorb some of the increases in shipping for larger orders where we can. Pricing starts at £7.99 for less than 6 items (or 12 cans), but reduces to £5.99 for one box of up to 24 bottles (or 48 cans) to mainland UK addresses. Each additional box with incur further £P&P.
- There are 24 slots in a box: bottles, glasses, merch & t-shirts take up a whole slot each. But you can get 2 33cl cans in a single slot.
- We had added shipping to outside of Mainland UK, however we could not find a courier that could fulfil the deliveries reliably for a reasonable price, so we have suspended shipping to NI, Ireland and the Isles for the time being. We shall continue to look into options for the future.
- Orders are shipped via APC by their next day delivery service for Mainland UK, sometimes this can take up to 5 working days from date of shipment depending where you are.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Saturday delivery can be requested however would result in an additional £5 charge, contact us to have this arranged if required.
- Requests to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour can be added to the "notes" section when ordering or contact us by email/phone.
- Orders are usually processed at 9am, anything that comes in after that should be processed the following day.
- If you are calling the brewery in relation to an order from us please have your Williams Bros. Order Number at hand (Example: #WB1001). This will be on the email you received from us. Office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Please supply us with your full name, address & contact phone number.
- The contact details supplied at checkout will be added to the shipment so you should get a notification from the courier by email with a delivery date once collected.
- If no one is in APC will leave a card instructing how to get your item, you have 2 working days to contact them. If you fail to contact them the item will be returned to us and you may still be charged the delivery fee.
- Orders are processed 3 to 4 days a week & usually dispatched on a Tuesday & Thursday.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather, damaged goods, no one being in to receive shipment or any other actions outside our direct control.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted first to see if thats ok, if you'd like to substitute out of stock items or offered a refund.
- For busy times such as the festive period, please allow for a few extra days for the shipments to make it out the door.
All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability. If we are out of stock for an item someone will contact you to discuss delivery or refund options.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact the brewery by phone immediately. Orders cancelled after the items have been dispatched may result in a restocking fee.
We understand that a missing, damaged or delayed shipments can be frustrating. Once a parcel leaves the warehouse the shipment is in the hands of our courier and things can go wrong. In these circumstances we will do our best to send replacements or offer refunds for damaged good ASAP. Verbal abuse of our helpful staff is not acceptable.