Due to the current worldwide pandemic and increased demand on our online shop orders had been taking slightly longer to get out the door however we are now getting most items to customers in a few working days. There have been occasional delays to APC's usual next day delivery service in certain areas, however this has mostly been resolved now.
- YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PARCEL HERE OR ARRANGE A REDELIVERY HERE. CONTACT INFO FOR YOUR LOCAL DEPOT IS ALSO AVAILABLE HERE.
- We are experiencing higher than normal numbers of orders which will take a little extra time to process. We have extra staff to help though & will still look to deliver ASAP.
- Please get everything on your order & make sure it's correct before confirming it, under current volumes it's not always possible to update orders once they are placed.
- More stock will be added to the store as it's available.
- Please provide genuine details: fake phone numbers, contact details or wrong shipping tariffs will be flagged by our system and only result in a delay while we wait for correct details. We require a phone number (mobile preferably) for the courier &/or contacting you. These will only be used for orders and not stored or used for anything else.
- If you require a no signature delivery or things to be left in a safe place or neighbour please let us know in the notes section.
When buying from our online shop you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Over 18s only!
- Paypal E-Cheque not accepted.
- We are now trialing shipping to the UK Isles including Northern Ireland. We've managed to get a better price although these are still much higher than mainland UK. Please select correct shipping tariff at checkout or it may delay your order going out the door while we resolve.
- We have set a tier pricing system. Pricing will increase as additional boxes are required (a box fits 24 bottles (or 44cl/50cl cans) or 48 x 33cl cans), we absorb some of the increases in shipping costs for larger orders. Pricing starts at £7.99 for less than 7 items (or 12 x 33cl cans), but reduces to £5.99 for one box of up to 24 bottles (or 48 cans) to mainland UK addresses. Each additional box with incur further £P&P.
- There are 24 slots in a box: bottles, glasses, merch & t-shirts take up a whole slot each. But you can get 2 x 33cl cans in a single slot.
- We have now started shipping to NI & UK Isles too, shipping rates vary depending on the size of order & destination but will be displayed at checkout.
- Orders are shipped via APC by their next day delivery service for Mainland UK, sometimes this can take up to 5 working days from date of shipment depending where you are.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm. Saturday delivery can be requested however may result in an additional charge, contact us to have this arranged if required.
- Requests to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour can be added to the "notes" section when ordering or contact us by email/phone.
- If you are calling the brewery in relation to an order from us please have your Williams Bros. Order Number at hand (Example: #WB1001). This will be on the email you received from us. Office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Please supply us with your full name, address & contact phone number.
- The contact details supplied at checkout will be added to the shipment so you should get a notification from the courier by email with a delivery date once collected.
- If no one is in APC will leave a card instructing how to get your item, you have 2 working days to contact them. If you fail to contact them the item will be returned to us and you may still be charged the delivery fee.
- Orders are processed 3 to 4 days a week & usually dispatched on a Tuesday & Thursday.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather, damaged goods, no one being in to receive shipment or any other actions outside our direct control.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted first to see if thats ok, if you'd like to substitute out of stock items or offered a refund.
- For busy times such as the festive period, please allow for a few extra days for the shipments to make it out the door.
All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability. If we are out of stock for an item someone will contact you to discuss delivery or refund options.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact the brewery by phone immediately. Orders cancelled after the items have been dispatched may result in a restocking fee.
We understand that a missing, damaged or delayed shipments can be frustrating. Once a parcel leaves the warehouse the shipment is in the hands of our courier and things can go wrong. In these circumstances we will do our best to send replacements or offer refunds for damaged good ASAP. Verbal abuse of our helpful staff is not acceptable.