We're still absolutely buzzing from last week's Scottish Beer Awards results. Scotland is full of outstanding brewers & beers so to come home with 4 golds, a silver, a bronze and the ultimate "Scottish Brewery of the Year" award was a huge surprise.
The wins were as follows:
- Scottish Brewery of the Year - Winner!
- Caesar Augustus - Gold for Lager
- Chokka Blokka - Gold for Stout
- Tin Man - Gold for IPA
- Pavlov's Dog - Gold for Amber
- Che Guava - Silver for Session
- El Perro Negro - Bronze for Pilsner
Congratulations to all the other winners and finalists. Special thanks to KD Media & Aldi for putting on the event that showcases Scotland's best. And of course most of all, everyone in our team, we could not have done it without you!