Do you want to join the ever expanding Williams Bros. team and be responsible for getting our fine beer out to the bars & bottle shops of Scotland?
We are growing our Direct Distribution Team and have a role to fill on the East Coast & Central Belt (preferably Edinburgh based).
You will be responsible for:-
- Loading huge quantities of beer into (& out of) your van.
- Delivering the kegs, casks, bottles & cans of beer with care.
- Maintaining/developing excellent customer relations.
- Rudimentary tech servicing on our lines (training will be given).
- Hosting tasting events & event bars.
- Being an ambassador for the brand.
- Opening up new accounts (which you will receive commission for).
What we are looking for (& require):-
- Clean (ish) Full UK drivers’ License. HGV License a bonus but certainly not essential.
- Hard working, reliable, passionate and energetic individuals.
- Bar & cellar experience a bonus, but not essential.
- Ability to work alone under pressure.
- Be able to problem solve and adapt to day to day changes.
- Good manners, patience & a can do attitude.
- A fit, healthy & adventurous lifestyle.
- Some basic beer knowledge.
What you will receive:-
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Use of a company van for company use (including commuting).
- Commission on any new accounts you open.
- A beer allowance.
- A fun, friendly, flexible working environment.
- Invitations to sponsored events and festivals.
- The opportunity to be at the heart of the Scottish Craft Beer Scene.
If you think you have the skills & are cut out for early starts, heavy lifting & life on the open road then send your CV to :