Due to ever increasing demand, and growth, we are looking to recruit a Canning Line Operator to work at our brewery in Alloa. You will be responsible for the initial setup, running and cleaning of our canning line, as well as the preparation of paperwork prior and during packaging. Working closely with the Production Manager, Brewers and other Packaging Team Members, you will be working to achieve the production plan in place, and help us grow our canning range further.
Candidates would ideally possess:
- Knowledge of beer/other beverage packaging or experience with QA/QC programs and procedures
- A high level of organisation with working practices and paperwork
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to achieve goals under pressure and take ownership of tasks
- The confidence to troubleshoot and fix problems as they arise and to learn from them
- Reasonable physical fitness
- Basic understanding of desirable finished beer parameters
Other advantageous qualities include:
- A passion for beer
- Forklift license
- A knowledge of automation/mechanics would be highly desirable
- A mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of beer production and CIP processes
A competitive salary, and training will be provided, as well as work clothing. Please note that this operation occurs within a food safe production facility, and as such, certain rules apply regarding facial hair, jewellery and clothing.
Interested parties should email an up to date CV to email@example.com as well as a covering letter detailing why you want to work with us.