About Fraoch - Heather Ale
Fraoch: - The Original Craft Beer; brewed in Scotland since 2000 B.C. The Brotherhood have been guardians of the ancient Gaelic recipe for "leann fraoich" (heather ale) since 1988 and are proud to be the only brewery still producing this unique style of beer and distributing it world wide. A light amber ale with floral peaty aroma, full malt character, and a spicy herbal finish - This beer allows you to literally pour 4000 years of Scottish history into a glass.
There are no downloads available for this beer.
- ABV: 5.0%
- OG: 1051
- Malts: British Pale Ale Malt, Cara Malt, Malted Wheat
- Hops: First Gold
- Additional Ingredients: Heather, Bogmyrtle, Ginger
- Taste: Malty, Heather, Grassy, Herbs, Light Spice, Honey
- Colour: Clear Gold, Clear Amber
- Smell: Heather, Floral, Caramel, Herby