About Caesar Augustus
This Lager /IPA hybrid is a revolution in refreshment and flavour. All the crisp clean notes of the finest lager but with the discrete bitter finish of a well balanced IPA. It's not confused about what it wants' to be, it's just the best of both worlds.
* Sainsbury's Great British Beer Hunt - Runner Up 2011
There are no downloads available for this beer.
- Price: £20.95
- ABV: 4.1%
- OG: 1041
- IBU's: 33
- Malts: Lager Malt, Caramalt
- Hops: Nelson Sauvin, Amarillo, Styrian, Cascade
- Taste: Sharp, Crisp, Zesty, Biscuity Sweet, Dry Finish
- Colour: Golden Straw
- Smell: Fresh, Zesty, Citrus Hops, Caramel, Honey