A traditional Highland recipe, popular in Northern Scotland until the end of the 19th Century. This "triple" style ale is spiced with sprigs of spruce and pine, harvested in the spring and brewed with only a small token handful of hops . Break out the goblets and pour with abandon. Rich, tawny and best enjoyed at Room temperature.
There are no downloads available for this beer.
- Price: £39.60
- ABV: 7.5%
- OG: 1075
- IBU's: 13
- Malts: British Pale Ale Malt, Crystal Malt, Malted Wheat
- Hops: First Gold
- Additional Ingredients: Pine, Spruce, Bogmyrtal
- Taste: Sweet Caramel, Fruity, Piney, Earthy
- Colour: Deep Orange, Amber, Slight Haze
- Smell: Pine, Sap Forrest, Woody, Slightly Sweet Malt, Honey